Fully Animated Fire

After spending a bit of time catching up with the Newbies, Betty was kind enough to share a meal.  Before she could finish it, the stove caught on fire.  While they were running around screaming and shouting, I calmly called the local fire department.  They arrived quickly and put out the flames.  And this is what got me thinking.  So I ran straight to my new home and went to my laboratory.

I did find one of my neighbors using my pool without asking, but I was so excited to work that I didn't pay them much notice.

Well, aside from that 10 point dive that was so impressive I had to take a picture.  After that I was back in my lab working intently.  Suddenly, I heard something behind me.

The sound was mostly background noise until I finally realized what it was so I turned and walked toward it.

Eureka.  It is exactly what I had been hoping for.  The fire kept going without destroying the barrel or anything around it.  I knew what I had to do.

After much turmoil, testing and minor explosions...it worked.  Not just one form of fire but three different kinds of fire.  And not just in the typical orange but more colors, MORE COLORS!!!

I ended up with three kinds of fully animated fire in 11 different colors that didn't damage anything.

  1. Intersectable fire that goes on the ground and goes through anything and everything
  2. Deco fire that goes on any surface
  3. Stackable fire that can stack on itself, other colors of fire or any object that has a surface

All of them are semi-translucent so you can use them together for different color combinations.

With the work being completed, I decided to add some new decor to my pool and take a well deserved rest.


Oh yes, and as a thank you for the idea I surprised the Newbies.  I haven't heard back from them yet, but I think at least Bob approves.

And if you've read this far, you deserve what is coming to you.  Enjoy.